Colon Care Probiotic
Avalife™ Colon Care Probiotic is formulated with a harmonious combination of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria to promote colon health by encouraging normal bowel movement, and to help reduce bloating and abdominal discomfort.
Avalife™ probiotics are acid and bile resistant, and the delayed release vegicaps ensure they survive the acidic environment of your stomach and are delivered to your gut.
WHY YOU NEED IT
- Helps reduce gastro-intestinal discomfort
- Promotes colon health
- When ingested regularly, Avalife™ Colon Care Probiotic should improve and normalise the microbial balance in the human intestines, thereby improving the functioning of the digestive tract.
- Lactobacillus casei Lc11 - 1.2 Billion CFU
- Lactococcus lactis Ll23 - 1.2 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus La14 - 1 Billion CFU
- Biﬁdobacterium animalis lactis In0596 - 0.6 Billion CFU
- Biﬁdobacterium longum Bl03 - 0.5 Billion CFU
- Biﬁdobacterium biﬁdum Bb01 - 0.5 Billion CFU
These unregistered medicines have not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. These medicines must be used in accordance with the applicable complementary disciplines and principles.
All our products are
Made with natural, herbal and vegetarian ingredients.
Formulated by Ayurvedic Experts
Traditional wisdom of Ayurvedic medicine combined with modern research and scientific studies.
Gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, ingredients of animal origin and parabens.